Showing 31–44 of 44 results
- Most useful to use with magnetic stirrer.
- Single walled made of heavy gauge fully welded
- Specially designed oil heaters – easy replaceable.
- Selection of controller – separate or attached.
- Solid – state electronic DIGITAL temperature control – box & PT –
100 as a sensor.
- Temp. Range : 50˚C to 250˚C.
- Temp. Accuracy : ±1˚C.
The body is constructed of SS 304 sheet deep dawn to Cylindrical shape. Sheet suitable of general laboratory use as well as for field sterilization of instrument sand dressings etc. Dome shaped SS lid is provided with seals the autoclave with Rubber Gasket. The working pressure is 1.1 to 1.2 Kg/cm2 (15-18 PSI). Unit fitted with Pressure Gauge,Spring loaded safety Valve Dead weight type safety Valve and Steam Release valve. The autoclave is hydraulically tested at twice the working pressure as per ISI requirement. It is fitted with ISI marked heater. Supplied complete with plug cord. Suitable to work on 220/230 volt, single phase, 50 Hz, AC supply
- This new seed germinator is new standards of design simplicity in operation.
- Most useful in the field of seed testing forestry research .biological studies and veterinary sciences etc.
- Triple walled in construction with inner made of stainless steel& exterior of G.I sheet duly finished in epoxy powder coated shade.
- Dual air circulation system to create and control set environment condition perfectly.
- Humidification through steam injection system having humidity in % digital indicating controller
- The temperature is being controlled by solid state electronic Controller with digital indicator
- Selection of lighting arrangement model with digital cyclic timer for day/night effect or without lighting arrangement & digital timer.
Humidity Chamber offered are backed by latest technology support so as to provide precise relative humidity as well as temperature management. The solutions offered here are available in form of reach-in chambers, walk-in rooms, virtual humidity generators for serving existing structures. Further, our expertise also lies in matching up with the demands of precise humidity control systems as demanded by our customers provided to the system.
Micro Fogger provides excellent control of droplet size, even for near-invisible 0.5-10 micron droplets needed by concentrated ULV chemicals.
The Micro Fogger can treat 20-4,000 cubic feet per minute, reducing application time and labour-costs. And when you need high output and large droplets, the Micro Fogger is just as effective.
It can deliver up to 150 mlimin in a mist of large (30 micron) droplets used in humidification, dust abatement and sanitizing work. The advanced Micro Fogger can apply either oil- or water-based chemicals. And it’s easy to calibrate when changing liquids.