Best Soxhlet Apparatus Manufacturer In India
Shamboo Scientific Glass Works, the best soxhlet apparatus manufacturer was founded with the goal of creating a trustworthy source of the finest quality, most cost-effective laboratory products. As a result of the many loyal consumers who have supported the business since its inception, we have seen steady growth every year. Moreover, we are the largest soxhlet apparatus manufacturer in our area. Our products are designed with components made from high-quality materials to ensure cost-effective, high-performance solutions. You can avail of the premium quality soxhlet extraction apparatus at reasonable prices from Shamboo Scientific Glass Works.
What is a Soxhlet Extraction Apparatus?
The soxhlet extraction apparatus is utilized for liquid-solid extractions when the compound to be extracted has limited solubility in the chosen solvent and the contaminants are insoluble. In simpler words, soxhlet extraction apparatus is a laboratory equipment used for the extraction of lipids from solid test materials such as grain, food, oil, biofuel, trash, etc. This extraction device is an essential piece of laboratory equipment that is used to remove surplus liquids or solids from samples.
Principle of Soxhlet Extraction
During the extraction process, solvent vapor will go up the distillation channel, into the main chamber, and then up into the condenser, where it will condense and drip down. As the main chamber is filled with the solvent, some of the desired components will dissolve from the solid sample. The siphon empties the chamber once it is almost full, transferring the solvent back to the flask with a circular bottom so that the process can start over. More of the target component dissolves with each subsequent extraction, leaving the insoluble contaminants in the thimble. A compound is thus, eliminated from the sample in this manner using a soxhlet extraction apparatus.
Applications for Soxhlet Extraction Apparatus
The soxhlet extraction apparatus is utilized in numerous ways. Some of them are mentioned below:
● Extraction of biofuels from coffee beans.
● Components with anti-cancer properties are extracted from fenugreek seed extract.
● Caffeine extraction from beverage plants using the Soxhlet technique.
● Oil extraction from plants.
● For assessing food components in the food industry.
● Evaluation of extractives (e.g., fixed oils in seeds).
● Environmental analysis of soils, sludge, and wastes.
Top Soxhlet Apparatus Manufacturer In India
Shamboo Scientific Glass Works manufactures a variety of Soxhlet Extractors for educational and laboratory research needs. In its almost two decades of operation, the firm has become a trusted provider of soxhlet extraction apparatus and other premium laboratory products, offering customers unparalleled service that exceeds all global industry benchmarks. Each Soxhlet extraction device provides safe heating and extraction procedure that is unparalleled. Some of the features of the soxhlet extraction apparatus are mentioned below:
● The apparatus consists of an extractor body, a condenser, and a flask.
● Our soxhlet extraction systems are sturdily constructed and have a long lifespan.
● Standard models come with or without glass components and clamps, which can be ordered separately if necessary.
● The strong metal stand is powder coated and resistant to corrosion. This stand holds glassware in a secure manner.
● The cooling manifold guarantees that cooling liquid is distributed uniformly to all condensers.