- Designed for multiple application including heat treating, ceramic firing, ashing and Thermocouple
- Heavy duly steel construction for durability having epoxy powder coating finish in Regular MODEL.
- No exposed long lasting Canthal A-I heating
- Maximum energy efficiency which is achieved being use of high thermal efficient Ceramic insulation surrounding the
- Solid state cutout removes power to heaters if unit exceeds maximum temperature
- Choice of solid state electronic temperature controller with DIGITAL indicator or Microprocessor based temp. controller having dual indication of “set” and “process”
- Temperature with printer output
- Housing made of 316L matt finish in GMP
- Maximum temperature: 1200˚c. Working temperature: 1160˚c
- Operates on 230 volts
- Newly designed muffle furnace now has rapid heating and light weight construction
- Most useful for ashing, igniting and heat treading of small parts in chemical and industrial field, college and
- Special ceramic insulation makes furnace light weight
- Exterior of heavy gauge S / G.I duly finished in epoxy powder coated shade.
- Solid state electronic controller with digital indicator an CR/AL sensor
- Uniform heat distribution through all 4 sides Kanthal A- I elements
- A special solid state fuse for protection to elements in case of over heating
- Maximum temperature :1100˚C working temperature:960˚C Operates on 230 volts C.