Water distillation units are essential laboratory equipment, just like a water Distiller container, used for removing impurities such as salts, heavy metals, and other contaminants by boiling the water.After that, the steam is condensed into clean, pure water.
A water distillation unit or distilled equipment comes in various designs, capacities, and lab-grade water purity levels. Simple distillation requires only two components: a heat source and a condenser. The Industrial Water Distillation unit is introduced to purify your water in a cost-effective, simple, and efficient manner. Moreover, these water distillations units support many industries including food processing, pharmaceuticals, renewable fuels, petrochemical, mining, agriculture, etc.
Distillation Design Procedures
Distillation design is a complicated process that can be simplified by using various models, experiments, and equations. These methods are specifically selected by designers and engineers to assist them in planning for all parameters involved in the design of a system. Water Distillation Unit Manufacturers in India offered efficient models that come with low water cut-off systems for the safety of heaters and users. Because of its design, safety, and durability, steel distillation is far superior to glass distillation. For high-quality production, we provide glass and quartz distillers.
Working Principal of Industrial Water Distillation Unit
Industrial Water Distillation Unit works by boiling water into water vapor, condensing it, and then returning it to its liquid state. It is collected in a storage container. The process occurs in several steps:
1. The boiling chamber of the distiller unit is supplied manually or automatically with municipal or well water.
2. The water in the boiling chamber is heated by a heating system until it boils.
3. From the boiling chamber, steam rises. Built-in ventilation is used to discharge volatile contaminants (gases). Minerals and salts are retained as hard deposits or scales in the boiling chamber.
4. The steam is passed into a condenser, a coiled tube that is cooled by cold water.
5. Condensation releases water droplets.
6. The steam is passed into a condenser, a coiled tube that is cooled by cold water.
7. Condensation releases water droplets.
8. In a storage tank, the purified water is stored.
• Total energy saving is 75% as less heating energy and less cooling water are required
• Pyrogens are removed using a spiral baffle with a specially designed centrifugal
• Trouble-free performance of multi-stage pump
• Provided with Compact control panel board
• Both contact components are made of stainless steel. Both pipes and tubes are smooth, and Teflon gaskets are used
• Distillate temperature is quite high
The Best Fit: Water Distillation Unit Manufacturers in India
Water distillation is the most reliable, cost-effective method of chemical separation. And it is the crucial step of industrial processes. We, Water Distillation Unit Manufacturers in India provide water distillation flask type, water distillation table type model are produced from high-grade raw material, and premium quality components. These distillers have passed a number quality tests and are efficient, corrosion-resistant, durable, versatile, cost-effective, and reliable.
Each unit is carefully designed to provide lab-grade water that is free of inorganic solids, organic material, and pathogens. In addition to our standard models; we provide customized solutions to the satisfaction of all concerned.